This is a great opportunity if you are interested in working in the ski industry and want to get a foot on the ladder. You should be a passionate skier or boarder with a sound knowledge of resorts in both Europe and North America, as well as the student snowsports scene. We are looking for an enthusiastic person with excellent attention to detail, sound administrative skills and creative flair.
Digital Communications Assistant
Contract: Temporary, full time
Location: Wimbledon, SW19
Start month: October 2017
End month: March 2018
Salary: £18,000 pro rata, DOE
Closing date for applications: Midday Thursday 24th August 2017
How to apply: please send a CV and covering letter outlining your suitability for the role to email@example.com
Support the Communications Team in delivering content across a range of digital platforms, in order to maintain our position as the UK’s No. 1 snowsports website. Help develop our student website, Line-S, drive our social media outreach (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram) and assist with content creation and digital marketing.
- Produce and edit content for the Ski Club’s student website, Line-S
- Manage and grow the Line-S social media channels [Twitter, Facebook, Instagram]
- Attend UK student snowsports events across the country as a Line-S and Ski Club ambassador
- Prepare and edit engaging written copy for the Ski Club website and blog
- Manage and liaise with external contributors for Ski Club and Line-S
- Assist in developing and growing the Ski Club’s social networks -Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Assist with sourcing user generated content from Ski Club members/Leaders/staff
- Support email marketing production and reporting
- Support the scheduling and reporting of partner display advertising on skiclub.co.uk.
Personal Skills & Knowledge
- Relevant university degree, or experience in digital marketing and communications
- Passion for digital marketing and social media
- Social media experience above and beyond personal use – Twitter, Instagram & Facebook.
- Passion for snowsports and resort knowledge
- Strong work ethic and ability to take ownership of various projects
- Excellent grammar and writing skills
- Competent in MS Office
- University snowsports knowledge and experience
- Competent using WordPress or other content management systems
- Basic Photoshop skills
Please send a CV and covering letter outlining your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not quite what you were looking for? To view other positions accepting applications, head to our jobs page.