RESORT DESCRIPTION FOR Aspen Highlands
The ski resort Aspen Highlands is located at Aspen Snowmass (USA, Colorado). For skiing and snowboarding, there are 135 km of slopes available. 5 lifts transport the guests. The winter sports area is situated between the elevations of 2,451 and 3,559 m.
The Aspen Highlands ski resort is not far away from Aspen. The beginners have fun in the lower part and the upper part belongs to advanced skiers. With its many difficult bowls, it is an ideal area for the advanced skiers.
America, USA, Colorado
Season: December – April
Ski pass price: 124 €
User rating :
| MOUANTAIN TOP
| MOUANTAIN LOW
| T-BAR LIFT ETC.
| CHAIRLIFT ETC.
| GONDOLA ETC.
| NIGHT SKIING
| SNOW CANNONS
CURRENT SNOW REPORT
| CURRENT SNOW DEPTH UPPER
| CURRENT SNOW DEPTH LOWER
| LIFTS OPEN
| LAST SNOWFALL
|| CURRENT FRESH SNOW
| NEXT 9 DAYS
Snow history for Aspen Highlands
Has the climate crisis and the higher temperatures affected snow conditions in Aspen Highlands?
Look at the statistics and graph of historical snow depths for the ski resort.
For the last 5 years, week 9 has been the most insecure with 165 cm snow depth on average in Aspen Highlands.
The measurement is made as an average of the snow depth at the highest and lowest point of the mountain.
Best tips for Aspen Highlands
- Wonderfully uncrowded slopes
- Attractive, characterful old town, with good restaurants and shops
- Excellent Aspen Highlands and Snowmass just down the road
- Convenient airport on edge of town
- Slopes split over four separate mountains (including Snowmass), served by efficient, free buses
- Expensive, and tending to become more so as cheap places disappear
- A bit isolated – no other major resorts within easy day-trip distance
Source: Ski Club of Great Britain
Video presentation of Aspen Highlands
Users best instagram photos